Hello again, fellow Instagram lover!
By now, I’m sure you’ve read my 3 Simple Steps to Gaining Instagram Followers Overnight (and if not…get ON it! You’ll want to do that first, then come back here).
You’ve created a theme, jazzed up your bio, joined some pods and done your targeted following. You’re off to a GREAT start! Yay you!
There’s always more to do! Here’s just a few things that will help you improve your account and gain even more followers:
GET THE NONFOLLOWERS APP
This free Instagram app is life.
How to get it:
- Go to your app store
- Search “Instagram unfollow app”
- Scroll down to the 4th or 5th app and you’ll see the picture above
- Download it
How to use it:
- You will see your entire list of friends and those who don’t follow you. It’s eye opening and can kind of hurt. Ignore that list.
- Go to the second tab along the bottom (it looks like a clock)
- THIS is your recent unfollowers list and will let you unfollow anyone who unfollowed you. If there’s a red circle with a white line that means YOU follow them, but they just stopped following you.
- Tap the red circle and you’ll unfollow that person. Pretty great, eh? Bye losers!
FURTHER TARGET YOUR FOLLOWS
- Go to a picture that looks kind of like what you post
- Open up the “likes”
- Follow them all
- Rinse and repeat
POST ONLY AT OPTIMUM TIMES
- FIRST you need to make sure you’ve set your account to be a business
- Click the little wheel next to Edit Profile
- Scroll down to the business section and chose to make it a business
- Follow the instructions
- NOW you’re ready!
- Once you have posted several, click on the bars next to your name (as seen below). This is your Insights!
- Scroll down to Followers and you’ll see bars in shades of blue (like my pic above). The darker the blue, the better the time.
CHANGE UP YOUR HASHTAGS
Instagram gets wise to people who use the same hashtags over and over. It’s seen kind of like spam. So change it up! It’s okay to use a couple of the same ones consistently, but don’t use exactly the same ones on every picture. Making them relevant to the photo will help you as well. Example:
PLEASE NOTE: Instagram will “let” you use 25 or 30 hashtags, but you really don’t want to use more than 10 on a regular basis. They shadow accounts for over-saturating the system, so in this case “less is more” and all that.
If you found this helpful PLEASE share!!